Successful companies know that market insight starts and ends with quality data. The American Hospital Association has been the go-to source for credible and accurate hospital data for more than 30 years.
AHA Data, which includes data on all US hospitals and health systems, not only AHA Members, can help give you the insight to effectively collaborate with leaders in the field.
WHAT OUR DATA CAN HELP YOU DO
- Search, compare, and profile hospitals and health systems to identify your best targets.
- Arm your teams with tools that can feed directly into your CRM.
- Identify client attributes and fill your pipeline with similar prospects.
- Gain access to financial, geographic, C-suite staffing, service-line data.
CREDIBLE, ACCURATE INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE
Data is reported directly to the AHA from more than 6,300 hospitals and 400 health care systems, and includes insights on:
- Hospital C-Suite, key contact for system
- IT indicators that illustrate level of technology integration, i.e. EMR Adoption
- Evolution of new care systems, including ACOs, Patient-Centered-Medical-Homes
- Hospital's ommunity health partnerships
- Physician arrangements
- Bundled payment pioneers
AHA DATA LICENSING
AHA’s robust data is available to you via an annual license, along with DataViewer, a powerful reporting tool that allows you to quickly and easily see the data that is most important to you. You’ll have access to proprietary information from our Annual Survey of Hospitals, IT-related data points, and financial data on Medicare certified institutional providers.
Run your own report queries based on the questions you are trying to answer
Work with our team to request customized data files and reports based on your business needs
PRE-BUILT QUICK REPORTS
Access our pre-built quick reports that include our most-frequently requested reports
Pose your own questions to the market with a custom survey. You provide the topic and questions, we handle the rest. Target up to 20,000 contacts from our database using titles, geography, and other filters.
DATA TO DRIVE BIG DECISIONS
Develop data to support early-stage investments, product line choices, and acquisition decisions
Make sure you have the right vocabulary and tone to communicate with health care executives
Produce thought leadership that positions you as an expert while providing strong content for months – if not longer
REQUEST A DATA DEMONSTRATION