When personal interaction and face-to-face conversations with key leaders are a priority, we can help. Join the discussion at a variety of regional, more intimate events where hospital and health system executives gather to talk about their most pressing issues.
REGIONAL AHA EXECUTIVE FORUMS – HEALTH CARE AFFORDABILITY
Three regional gatherings of 50-75 health care executives in 2018 will focus on the issue of health care affordability through the lens of value. The programs will feature AHA executive leaders, providers and industry experts delivering case study and panel presentations, followed by a facilitated discussion and small-group sharing.
DATES & LOCATIONS
- March 22, Dallas, TX
- July 12, Philadelphia, PA
- September 20, Los Angeles, CA
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- Breakfast Sponsor
- Lunch Sponsor
- Panel Sponsor
- Executive Dialogue Sponsor
These intimate, roundtable events offer sponsors an opportunity to gain timely and compelling industry insights, as well as a forum for executive networking. We’ll work with you to select a topic based on your needs and our audience insight.
Executive Dialogues are typically held at existing AHA conferences and events, at 155 N. Wacker Dr. (our offices in Chicago), or at your own conference or event. AHA Health Forum will handle all event recruitment and management, and will facilitate the discussion.
- Delivering Real-Time, Predictive Intelligence
- Value-Based Health Care Transformation
- Analytics: Unleashing the Power of Data for High Performance
- Pathologists' Role in Value-Based Care
- You pick the topic
- Anchored to AHA’s major annual events
- Open to 5-7 C-Suite attendees only
These regional, in-person events focus on a major driving force within the health care environment. They are designed to provide timely and compelling industry insights and a forum for health care leadership discussion and networking. The topic, speakers and agenda align with the central theme, and the event concludes with a facilitated conversation.
AHA Health Forum coordinates all elements of the event, as well as recruitment of attendees.
- Invitation-only event
- 15-20 health care executives, director-level and above
- Two representatives from the sponsoring company may attend and participate in the discussion
- You pick the topic
- Can be hosted in any region
- 15-20 health care executives, Director-level and higher
BECOME A MEMBER
AHA ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP DELIVERS THESE VALUABLE BENEFITS:
- Inclusion in a listing on the AHA’s website, which is visited more than 1.3 million times annually by hospital and health system leaders. Associate Member organizations can post an explanation of their services, along with a logo and mission statement.
- Access to members-only content and resources on AHA.org, including valuable reports and issue briefs.
- Discounted member pricing on AHA publications and events.
- Subscription to our daily newsletter, AHA Today.
- A complimentary license to the AHA Guide Online, a key compendium of demographic information on AHA Members (Business Associate Members are also listed in the Guide).
- Access to exclusive conference call briefings designed to educate and update Associate Members on key issues and emerging trends, led by senior AHA executives.