The poster displays at the 26th Annual AHA Leadership Summit will showcase innovations in the following topic areas:
- Responding to the Power of Consumerism in Health Care
- Integrating Workforce and Strategy for Organizational Transformation
- Driving Delivery System Change through Innovation
- Enhancing the Value and Affordability of Health Care
- Quality and Safety Improvements for Optimal Performance
- Leveraging Technology and Data Analytics in an Integrated System of Care
- Advancing Well Being
- Strategies for Achieving Governance Excellence
All posters must be completely free of commercial bias.
The submission deadline is May 31, 2018. You will be notified by June 11 if your proposal is accepted.
Location and schedule
Posters will be displayed in the exhibit hall. Exhibit hall hours are as follows:
Thursday, July 26th
5:30 – 7:00 pm
Friday, July 27th
7:00 – 8:15 am
10:15 – 11:00 am
12:15 – 2:00 pm
3:30 – 4:00 pm
Presenters are encouraged to be available during exhibit hours to discuss their posters with Summit attendees.
We will supply a 4' tall x 6' wide bulletin board for each poster. Presenters will be responsible for printing, mounting/dismounting and transporting their posters.
Poster Presentation Rules
- All presenters must register for the Leadership Summit and are responsible for their conference registration fees. Presenters will receive a discounted registration rate of $750 per registrant.
- Poster presenter(s) shall be responsible for all costs incurred in presenting their poster session, including but not limited to conference registration fees, shipping, hotel and travel expenses.
- Poster presenter(s) agree that Health Forum prohibits the exhibition of posters describing products or services which are used for commercial enterprise (i.e., items/service for sale). Health Forum reserves the right to require poster presenter(s) to dismantle and completely remove their presentation from the exhibit floor if Health Forum staff determine in their sole judgment that the poster is used for commercial enterprise as described above. Poster presenter(s) understand that no refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- Health Forum will publish poster content on its website and may choose to publish poster content in other media. The poster presenter(s) agree to such publication by Health Forum, with advance notice and credit given to the poster presenter(s). It is the presenter's responsibility to obtain all necessary rights, licenses, releases and consents and give permission to Health Forum to publish the poster.
- Poster presenter(s) acknowledge that Health Forum does not maintain insurance covering poster presenter's property.
Poster Submission Guidelines
Please use the link below to submit the following information by May 18, 2018:
- Poster title
- Topic area (see above)
- A one-page summary of the poster, including brief descriptions of the following:
- Introduction: Describe the organizational context in which the project was developed.
- Objectives: List the goals of the project and what you hoped to achieve.
- Description of the Project: List the methods, actions and/or processes used to achieve objectives. Provide illuminating details such as financial/capital investments, staffing and timeframe, as appropriate.
- Results and Lessons Learned
- A 100-word summary paragraph, summarizing all items listed above in bold, to be posted on the Health Forum website if the poster is selected for presentation at the Leadership Summit.
- Explanation of how the proposed poster is targeted at a senior executive audience.
- Full contact information on the proposed lead presenter (name, title, organization, street, city, state, zip, phone, e-mail) as well as the name, title, organization and city, state of any co-presenters.
- A brief description of the presenter's organization.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.