With more than 1,400 senior executives in attendance, the Leadership Summit provides an outstanding environment in which to present your company. Limited booth space is available and booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
$4,150 per booth space
- View a list of 2018 Leadership Summit exhibitors.
- View the 2018 AHA Leadership Summit Exhibit Hall Map.
For more information on Exhibiting, contact Carl Aiello at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 893-6894.
New! AHA Book Club
Exhibitors at the 2018 AHA Leadership Summit are invited to participate in AHA Book Club, an engaging booth driver that will elevate your traffic.
Here’s how it works:
- All Summit attendees will receive an AHA Book Club card at registration, and be invited to visit participating booths to learn about the listed exhibitor’s solution and have their card stamped.
- Each participating exhibitor will be promoted on the card, in advance email promotion, and will receive a sign to display in their booth.
- Once all stamps are collected, the attendee stops by the AHA Book Club booth, where they “check out” and tell us what they’ve learned. Then, they can:
- Select a best-selling book on leadership and innovation*
- Receive a free book bag
- Enter our drawing to win one of four $100 Amazon gift cards
Participation in the AHA Book Club at Leadership Summit is available to 25 exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no charge to participate.
*Books will be available to the first 100 Book Club booth visitors.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
(Subject to change)
|Thursday, July 26, 2018|
|7:00 am — 6:00 pm||
|8:00 am — 3:00 pm||
|5:30 pm — 7:00 pm||
Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall with Innovators Connection sessions
|Friday, July 27, 2018|
|7:00 am — 8:15 am||
Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
|10:15 am — 11:00 am||
Break in Exhibit Hall
|12:15 pm — 2:00 pm||
Lunch in Exhibit Hall with Innovators Connection sessions
|3:30 pm — 4:00 pm||Break in Exhibit Hall|
|4:00 pm — 6:00 pm||Exhibitor Move-out|
The Innovators Connection provides an opportunity for industry leaders to showcase their companies and expertise before an executive audience by sharing new knowledge, fresh ideas and creative solutions focused on transforming the health care delivery system. Vendors are invited to purchase a 20-minute presentation slot to debut innovative products, services and resources for Summit attendees. Presentation topics should be practical and benefits-oriented, offering unique solutions and applications for the challenges addressed through the AHA Leadership Summit curriculum including, but not limited to, advances in quality and safety improvement, tools for managing risk and population health, strategies for leveraging data, responses to the rise of consumerism, and innovations in delivery system reform. Vendor participants are encouraged to consider including a customer as part of the presentation to enhance the discussion and applicability for listeners.
The Innovators Connection will be located in the Exhibit Hall. Six 20-minute (including Q&A) presentation slots are available.
Contact Carl Aiello at email@example.com or 312.893.6894 for more information.