Register and pay via credit card or check.
If you are paying by check, you'll be prompted to select this option on the payment page and will receive an invoice along with your confirmation e-mail. Please mail your check in along with the invoice. If you require a PDF registration form instead, e-mail email@example.com to request one.
by December 14
after December 14
|Health Care Provider Organizations|
|AHA Institutional Member||$645||$695|
|AHA Institutional Member||$750||$800|
that provide services or products
|AHA Associate Member||$800||$850|
Fourth Team Member — FREE
Send three people from your organization and the fourth attends for free. All registrations must be submitted at the same time.
Questions about what registration category you qualify for or want information on becoming an AHA Member so that you are eligible for preferred pricing?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
AHA Associate Membership delivers these valuable benefits:
- Inclusion in a listing on the AHA’s website, which is visited more than 1.3 million times annually by hospital and health system leaders. Associate Member organizations can post an explanation of their services, along with a logo and mission statement.
- Access to members-only content and resources on AHA.org, including valuable reports and issue briefs.
- Discounted member pricing on AHA publications and events.
- Subscription to our daily newsletter, AHA Today.
- A complimentary license to the online AHA Guide, a key compendium of demographic information on AHA Members (Business Associate Members are also listed in the Guide).
- Access to exclusive conference call briefings designed to educate and update Associate Members on key issues and emerging trends, led by senior AHA executives.