The AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference brings together top thinkers in the field, and offers you proven strategies for accelerating performance excellence and improving the sustainability of your rural hospital.
The American Hospital Association’s 2019 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, February 3-6, Phoenix, AZ, brings together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system. We’ll examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
The AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference offers a powerful focus on innovative ideas, thoughtful insights, and tested strategies for responding to an ever-changing world. We hope you’ll join us in Phoenix.
Who should attend:
- Rural Hospital CEOs, Administrators, Senior Executives and System Leaders
- Governing Board Members
- Nursing and Physician Executives
- Public Health and Community Leaders
- Executives of Rural Health Care Associations, Networks and Clinics
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance, while improving affordability
- Understand what the latest developments in Washington mean for rural hospitals and their communities
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and create a renewed culture
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic partnerships and collaborations
- Engage clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative staffing approaches
- Explore how virtual health technologies are improving access to care
DATE & LOCATION
FEBRUARY 3-6, 2019
ARIZONA GRAND RESORT & SPA
8000 S. ARIZONA GRAND PARKWAY
Registration for the 2019 AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference will open in October 2018. If you would like us to contact you when information becomes available, please complete the form below.