Take AIM Engagement delivers: Methods, actionable steps, and best practices to help achieve initiatives
The TAKE AIM Engagement identifies opportunities for augmenting and optimizing strategic initiatives with apparel programs, procedures and practices.
The TAKE AIM™ Engagement helps meet your strategic initiatives by merging a comprehensive review of your programs and processes with the perceptions of your healthcare personnel and patients.
Management challenges keeping you up at night?
The TAKE AIM Engagement identifies opportunities for augmenting and optimizing strategic initiatives with apparel programs, procedures and practices. Vestagen consultants use confidential on-line surveys and on-site interviews to develop and deliver the TAKE AIM Report. All tools are rooted in the assessment methodologies of:
- AHRQ Culture of Safety Survey
- HCAHPS Survey
- International Safety Center EPINet®
- Other Published Studies
TAKE AIM delivers:
- Assessments of the status quo to identify the need for change
- Insights from your healthcare personnel and patients that drive your brand
- Methods, actionable steps, and best practices to help achieve initiatives
Healthcare Personnel Perception Surveys
- Part 1: This customized online survey, sponsored by the International Safety Center, documents the perceptions of the role apparel plays in healthcare personnel recruitment, retention and satisfaction.
- Part 2: This online survey is completed by a select group of healthcare personnel after wear testing a newly engineered garment as part of an innovative approach to safety. It provides valuable insight into healthcare worker satisfaction.
Patient Perception Survey
This online survey, modeled after the HCAHPS survey, is an initiative to understand how your future and potential patients view the reputation of your organization and your staff. Feedback will also be received on the role healthcare worker apparel plays in patients’ healthcare provider selection process.
Current Practice Assessment
Your Vestagen consultant, an AHA Solutions partner, gathers input on areas where there is a direct link between healthcare worker apparel and your key strategic initiatives. Consultants will review data on your programs and process related to relevant best practices.
Launch Your TAKE AIM Engagement. Learn More: