2017 Ethics & Compliance Policy & Procedure Management Benchmark Report
Use the insights presented in this report to help make key decisions about the future of your organization’s policy and procedure management approach.
What Is Policy & Procedure Management?
Simply put, policy and procedure management consists of the practices associated with managing your organization’s policies or procedures throughout all the stages of a policy life cycle – including drafting, editing, approving, updating, distributing, storing and documenting policies. Policy management software (or a policy management system) refers to the technology that enables more efficient management and execution of those practices.
In 2017, NAVEX Global partnered with an independent research firm to survey E&C professionals from a wide range of industries about their approach to policy and procedure management.
The findings represent over 1,100 respondents globally, with nearly half in C-suite or senior management roles.
This report provides insights to questions such as:
- What are organizations doing to address policy management today?
- What are the top policy management challenges?
- In what areas of policy management are organizations excelling or struggling?
- What approaches are organizations taking toward automating policy management?
- Are organizations satisfied with their current approach to policy management?
- How will policy management programs evolve?
How to Use This Report
Use the insights presented in this report for the inspiration, justification and direction necessary to make key decisions about the future of your organization’s approach.
Use this report to:
- Determine whether your policy and procedure management practices are protecting your organization – or putting it at risk
- Benchmark your policy management program against industry best practices
- Leverage our data, analysis and recommendations to improve your program’s effectiveness