Quality Reporting & Management with ENCOR
An integrated solution designed to meet the challenges of alignment between eCQM measures and manual abstraction in quality reporting programs.
ENCOR is an integrated suite of modules designed to meet the challenges of alignment between electronic quality measures and manual abstraction in CMS and Joint Commission quality reporting programs. These include CMS hospital inpatient (IQR), hospital outpatient (OQR) and physician quality reporting (PQRS). All Joint Commission quality reporting options, including Option 2 (eCQM only) are fully covered.
ENCOR is ONC certified (2014 edition) for all 29 hospital, and 64 provider eCQMs used for Stage 2 Meaningful Use quality reporting.
- Nightly EHR data extracts make cases available for eCQM calculation or manual data abstraction very timely.
- Manual abstraction worksheets populated with EHR data for efficient abstraction.
- “Smart” worksheets provide abstractors with measure specific guidance.
- Drill down includes case level detailed clinical data and also how eCQM and abstracted Measures were scored.
- Compare eCQM results to abstraction worksheet data for measures with both eCQM and abstraction specifications.
- Tools to generate submission ready QRDA I and QRDA III eCQM files.
With ENCOR your quality department will have more accurate and timely quality data, making them more effective and efficient.
ENCOR’s Dashboards and Reporting
ENCOR dashboards enable quality professionals to monitor a wide array of quality measures from one central location. eCQMs and manually abstracted Core measures results from ENCOR modules are automatically populated in the dashboards, allowing for quick comparisons. In addition, most CMS outcomes measures used in value-based purchasing programs are calculated and populated in the dashboard.
KEY DASHBOARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Create a multiple named dashboard by simply selecting from available measures.
- Apply color-coded goal to easily spot areas of underperformance.
- Monitor trend lines, control charts, moving averages and statistics.
- Annotate on dashboards to highlight key performance areas.
- Drill down to detailed measure reports across multiple periods.
- Export the entire dashboard with goals and color coding to PDF for sharing presentations with senior management or in meetings.
- Export dashboard data to Microsoft Excel.
The ENCOR Quality Reporting Software Solution has earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association.
For more information, or to schedule a demonstration, contact us at (844) MEDISOLV or visit medisolv.com.