Tomah Memorial Hospital Customer Profile
Learn how Tomah Memorial was able to streamline many of their personnel management and performance tracking processes with help from HealthcareSource.
To support its mission of providing superior healthcare services, Tomah Memorial Hospital — a small critical access hospital in Wisconsin with a lean human resource department — uses the most appropriate technology supported by highly skilled staff. To that end, the hospital has deployed the full suite of talent management solutions from HealthcareSource. By doing so, it has gained efficiencies in its human resource department and throughout the hospital — and been empowered to recruit and retain the best workforce for its needs.
- Find a way to efficiently manage job applications
- Needed to improve the employee performance process
- Partner with a vendor who could grow with their talent management needs
- Simplified all HR processes saving time, energy, and costs
- Ability to view all applicant details in a single screen
- Easy access to information for remote employees
- On-time performance appraisals and better documentation from managers
- Improved the quality of hires
- Decreased turnover in the first 6-12 months
- Improvement in the candidness of reference responses
- Easily comply with The Joint Commission
Read this case study to learn more about how Tomah Memorial was able to streamline personnel management and performance tracking processes with help from HealthcareSource.