Union Hospital Streamlines Processes and Better Aligns Employee Perlormance with Organizational Goals Using Perlormance Manager
Learn how Union Hospital was able to improve several performance management indicators by implementing the HealthcareSource Performance Manager solution.
Delivering the best healthcare starts with employees, which is why so many organizations are committed to developing the best healthcare talent. This requires a tight grasp on employee performance and alignment with organizational goals. Union Hospital, Inc. in Indiana is one such organization. The hospital's HR department wanted to streamline routine HR-related activities and satisfy requirements of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality award. To accomplish its goals, it knew it needed to more systematically manage staff development and performance.
- Job descriptions in multiple systems
- Employee goals tracked in different databases
- Paper-based employee evaluations
- Struggled to align employee performance with goals
- Satisfy requirements of the Malcom Baldrige Award
- System that's easy to use and designed for healthcare
- Significant time savings for HR
- Ability to track goals and feedback
- All employees sign off on job descriptions and have aligned goals
- Higher completion rate for performance appraisals
- Helpful reporting capabilities
- HRIS integration with Lawson