Customer Profile: Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System changes the game by adopting Lean recruiting practices.
High quality employees are the key to delivering quality patient care, so it's imperative that healthcare recruiting teams stay on top of open positions and strive to attract the best possible candidates. However, the task can be daunting when faced with hundreds of requisitions. This was the case for Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Without a solid foundation of skills and training, the recruiting team didn't see a clear path forward.
- Large number of open requisitions
- Weak relationships with hiring managers
- Poor time management skills
- No metrics to support data-based decision-making
- More strategic approaches for sourcing candidates
- Standardized recruiting processes
- More robust candidate pipelines
- A stronger team culture among recruiters