Incident Reporting & Management
"It was clear from the get-go that RL6 was highly customizable, and that's what we really wanted." – Renee King, Performance Improvement Manager, Mercy Health
Preventing the adverse events that occur in health care starts with learning what incidents are already happening. Only by effectively collecting, managing and reporting as many events and near misses as possible can you effectively drive change. An incident reporting and management system helps hospitals collect and analyze the data they need to identify problems. It also provides hospitals with tools to implement quality initiatives, improve patient care while reducing their risk and minimizing loss, and proactively prevent further harm.
Why We Endorsed Incident Reporting & Management from RL Solutions
A recurring theme throughout our review of RL Solutions was its ability to match RL6:Risk to individual hospital's workflows and requests. Nearly every reference we contacted touted RL Solutions' ability to customize and meet its clients' needs as a major source of value and a differentiator. RL6:Risk's incident forms are highly configurable and easy-to-use, which encourages front-line staff to actually report events.
As well, hospitals can manage all of their incident reports, track follow-up and assign tasks to hospital staff all from RL6. In addition, RL6:Risk lets users build their own reports without involving their IT department, and share those reports with others in the hospital.
RL6:Risk is a flexible, Web-based incident management system that makes it easy to submit, analyze and communicate adverse events, reducing incident severity and overall risk.
Its powerful monitoring, alerting and drill-down reporting capabilities enable hospitals to streamline and eliminate most of the administrative tasks associated with adverse events, resulting in more time for patient care and quality initiatives.
Integrating easily with other hospital systems, RL6:Risk eliminates the need to re-enter data, saving substantial time and effort. And because RL6 data can be exported in a variety of formats, risk managers can easily share de-identified information within their organization or with external third parties. Learn more at www.rlsolutions.com.
Learn about the latest incident reporting and management trends and developments, see client case studies and success stories, and get tips and tricks in the RL Solutions Blog.
Company Website: http://www.rlsolutions.com
- Brochure: Healthcare Software You Will Love
- Case Study: Bridging the Gap: Chart
- Case Study: The New Kid on the Block: Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Case Study: The Good Catch: Bridgepoint Health
- Case Study: Building a Just Culture: Wellspan Health
- Case Study: The Fast Lane - Ochsner Health System
- Case Study: A System of its Own
- Case Study: Small Hospitals Gets Big Results
- Case Study: Partners Continuing Care: Made to Measure
- White Paper: CMS Never Events: Research Report
- Other: Finding the Right Healthcare Quality Software
- Other: Turn Incident Reports into Results
- Other: Strategies to Boost Event Reporting
- Video: Healthcare Software You Will Love