"Things are going wonderfully with your product!! Managers LOVE it! The recruiters and I think it is awesome!" – Tennessee Healthcare System
While hospitals consistently struggle to attract and retain staff with the right clinical skills, business acumen and dedication, what really impacts their mission to patients and the community is how well an employee “fits” their job and the organization’s culture. The successful ability to attract and retain competent and committed staff with a broad set of clinical and business skills can be responsible for the success or failure of a health care organization.
Why We Endorsed Behavioral Assessments from HealthcareSource
HealthcareSource specializes in health care behavioral assessments and offers quality talent solutions addressing fit, leadership, and critical thinking. What distinguishes HealthcareSource from its competitors are the caliber of these assessment tools and the leadership of the organization. 100% of HealthcareSource’s design, research, and validation processes are health care based enabling delivery of solutions that reflect a deep understanding of hospital staffing challenges.
Benefits of Behavioral Assessments from HealthcareSource
Watch clips of real people, citing real case studies. Hospital HR specialists share how the solution has helped focus the candidate selection process, for positive workforce impact.
HealthcareSource®, the leading provider of talent management software for health care, specializes in behavioral science-based assessments that enable hospitals to hire for fit and improve new-hire retention.
- HealthcareSource Staff AssessmentSMhelps select and develop employees who fit the organization’s culture and values. It uses behavioral science developed from performance benchmarks for health care-specific job families to measure key competencies like willingness to learn, customer focus, and teamwork.
- HealthcareSource Leadership AssessmentSMevaluates ten leadership competencies for selecting, promoting and developing health care leaders. It uses behavioral science developed from benchmarks of health care managers and senior leaders.
- Nurse Critical Thinking Assessment evaluates critical thinking skills among nurses and provides prescriptive suggestions and worksheets for nurse critical thinking developmental plans.
Easy to use, the system is up and running quickly and requires minimal training. Learn more at www.healthcaresource.com.
Company Website: http://www.healthcaresource.com/
- Case Study: HealthcareSource Empowers Long-term Care Facilities to Improve Service & Slash Turnover
- Case Study: Penn Medicine Significantly Reduces Turnover and Identifies Top Talent
- Case Study: Indiana University Health Transforms its Hiring Process with HealthcareSource
- Case Study: Silverado Implements Behavioral Assessments and Increases Customer Satisfaction
- Case Study: Beaumont Hospitals Efficiently Screen Candidates with HealthcareSource
- Case Study: Meadville Medical Center "hires for fit" with Behavioral Assessments
- White Paper: Healthcare HR and the Bottom Line: 5 Focus Areas for Improving HCAHPS Scores
- White Paper: Building Employee Engagement: How To Improve Employee Retention And Increase Patient Satisfaction
- White Paper: HealthcareSource and ASHHRA Present: The 2015 Healthcare Workforce Executive Insights Survey Results
- White Paper: Improving the Candidate Experience: 5 Best Practices for Healthcare HR