Recruitment Optimization, Behavioral Assessments, Reference Checking & Performance Management
To maintain high-quality care even with an overstretched workforce, health care organizations need a way to efficiently recruit, develop and retain competent and committed talent.
Why We Endorse Recruitment Optimization, Behavioral Assessments, Reference Checking and Performance Management from HealthcareSource®
HealthcareSource’s solutions help organizations build a Patient-Centered Workforce® by selecting, developing and retaining highly engaged people who are focused on improving patient care and satisfaction, fit the organization’s culture and support its goals.
Following the proprietary AHA Signature Due Diligence Process™, the AHA awarded its exclusive endorsement to HealthcareSource’s solutions because:
- 100 percent of HealthcareSource’s design, research and validation processes are health-care-based, enabling delivery of solutions that reflect a deep understanding of hospital staffing challenges
- HealthcareSource demonstrates its commitment to helping the health care field achieve quality care through improved talent management:
- Has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management
- Serves more than 3,000 health care organizations
- HealthcareSource Recruitment Optimization™ services by Lean Human Capital evaluate the organization’s current recruitment process, educate teams, and help to implement and operationalize best practices to reduce time-to-hire, improve process efficiency, increase quality of hire and reduce costs.
- HealthcareSource Staff AssessmentSM and HealthcareSource Leadership AssessmentSM are behavioral science-based assessment software solutions that help healthcare organizations select staff and leadership who align with their missions and culture, and develop behavioral competencies to enhance quality of care and patient satisfaction. These assessments also help with recruiting for cultural fit, identifying high-potential employees for leadership opportunities and improving organizations’ retention rates.
- HealthcareSource Reference AssessmentSM software automates the reference checking process, making it easy for reference providers to give confidential input. It ensures better information to make hiring decisions faster.
- HealthcareSource Performance Manager® software simplifies performance management and helps ensure regulatory compliance by automating the workflow and content for performance appraisals, job descriptions, skills, goals, succession planning and performance reporting. This software allows hospitals to continuously develop staff, increase retention through talent mobility, and align organizational goals.
Benefits of Behavioral Assessments from HealthcareSource
Watch clips of real people, citing real case studies. Hospital HR specialists share how the solution has helped focus the candidate selection process, for positive workforce impact.
Company Website: http://www.healthcaresource.com/
- Case Study: Customer Profile: Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- Case Study: Kingman Regional Medical Center Customer Profile and Success Story
- Case Study: Union Hospital Streamlines Processes and Better Aligns Employee Perlormance with Organizational Goals Using Perlormance Manager
- White Paper: Phone-Based Reference Checking isn't Working: Five Reasons to Automate the Process
- White Paper: Surviving a Site Visit from The Joint Commission
- White Paper: Healthcare HR and the Bottom Line: 5 Focus Areas for Improving HCAHPS Scores
- White Paper: Building Employee Engagement: How To Improve Employee Retention And Increase Patient Satisfaction
- White Paper: HealthcareSource and ASHHRA Present: The 2015 Healthcare Workforce Executive Insights Survey Results
- White Paper: Improving the Candidate Experience: 5 Best Practices for Healthcare HR