We Heard You: New AHA Associate Program Offers Multiple Benefits
Gain exclusive access to AHA events and expanded access to AHA resources
Over the last several months, the American Hospital Association has sought feedback from various business partners on their experiences with the AHA Associate Membership program, and what they’d like to see from it in the future. Thank you to those of you who contributed your ideas.
As a result, starting in January 2020, we will replace the AHA Associate Membership program with a new AHA Associate program, which will focus more directly on the health care business community’s needs.
Your organization may enroll up to five executives in the program, which will provide them with:
- Exclusive access to the AHA’s hallmark events. Attendance at the AHA Annual Membership Meeting, Rural Health Care Leadership Conference and Leadership Summit will be limited to AHA Associates, sponsors and exhibitors — giving your enrolled executives a focused opportunity to rub shoulders with key decision-makers.
- Any executive from an AHA Associate organization may register for these events at the special AHA member rate.
- You’ll receive invitations for AHA Associate Meet & Greet Receptions held at these flagship events.
- Exclusive access to quality AHA content available only to AHA members, as well as content curated towards the interests of the business community.
- Subscription to the AHA Today daily newsletter.
- Subscription to AHA Market Scan, weekly updates on forces driving transformation in health care.
- AHA.org (excludes access to nonpublic, advocacy/policy content).
- Business-partner-focused e-newsletter.
- Featured content delivered through webinars and emails.
- Exclusive opportunity to hear semi-annual Washington update briefings.
- Opportunity for a select number of AHA Associates to contribute perspectives by participating in the AHA Advisory panel.
How to Join
New program participants will contribute $10,000 in annual dues. If you are interested in joining the AHA Associate program, email Carl Aiello, executive director of sales and account management, or call him at 312-893-6894.
Current AHA Associate Members will be grandfathered in to the 2020 program at their current dues rate. If you have not already been contacted, watch for your new program packet.