The American Hospital Association is the official and exclusive source for UB-04 information.
The National Uniform Billing Committee (NUBC) was formed in 1975 to develop and maintain a single billing form and standard data set to be used nationwide by institutional, private and public providers and payers for handling health care claims.
Do you currently…
- Utilize the UB-04 codes or descriptions?
- Use UB-04 content within or as part of any software, product, service or solution?
- Thinking about enhancing your claims processing or validation software?
- Considering using UB-04 content in your analytics and reporting?
If so, you’ll need a license.
Whether you have a need for UB-04 data specifications, codes or descriptions, AHA Health Forum is your source for official and exclusive UB-04 information. As the sole copyright owner of both the Official UB-04 Data Specifications Manual and the Official UB-04 Data File, our licenses give you access to complete information about UB-04 data, including:
- 14 Different code subsets
- Revenue codes
- Type of bill codes
- Condition codes
- Occurrence codes
- Value codes
- and More!